


We were up at 5 am ready to venture in the unknown. Ahead of us was a 10 hr train ride to Denali National Park. Most of you may not know that I get really bad motion sickness. I have been wearing the patch during the cruise. I only had one left, it will last for 3 days. We still had 4 days left on our trip. I needed to make sure I had it for the airplane ride home. So I thought I would just take Dramine. Well the train ride was very bumpy and the dramine was not working. I slept most of the trip and once we got to our destination I slept the rest of the night. So it was not a great day for us.
We were now about 1 hr from Fairbanks and had the fun experience of it never getting dark. The sun would set at midnight and be up again at 4am. It never really got dark, that was something to get use to.
Tomorrow we have a nature tour of Denali National Park. Hopefully I feel better:(
No comments:
Post a Comment