We finally got aboard the ship yesterday around 1 pm. The ship is huge with anything and everything you can think of. Once we finally got settled into our room we went up to the top deck to check out the view. It is so beautiful, it took my breath away. It was really hard to go to sleep because you don't want to miss a thing. We have been trying to see whales, but have not see one yet. I guess you need to be very patient and I'm not good at that:)
Our first port is Ketchikan. We will be going fishing and it sounds like the shopping is awesome also. Our fishing expedition starts at 6:30am. So not much partying tonight for Paul and I.
Until tomorrow.......
PS- I can not up load pics today, maybe tomorrow:(
Sunday, May 25, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Paul, Everyone here at work wants to know why you brought your daughter with you (the one in the jean jacket). HA HA
Anyways, pictures are fantastic. A lot of people at work are commenting about how they want to travel there now.
Love, Danielle
Post a Comment