Monday, May 19, 2008

Pondering?!

Only a couple of days before we leave and I am pondering what to pack. The temperature can range from 40 to 75 degrees. I know what a dilemma. So I think I will pack a little bit of everything. It makes me think of the scene from Titanic when Rose is boarding the ship and she has a whole car full of luggage. For Paul's sake, I hope I can fit everything into two suitcases:)

I am both excited and nervous. I have never been on a cruise ship before and I have really bad motion sickness. So I am going to try using the patch, but the doc told me that it could make me drowsy. Paul was happy to hear that because maybe it will slow me down a bit. He likes to relax more so than I do. I want to see and do everything, Paul would rather take a nap:) So we will plan to do a little of both.

I will post again once we are in Vancouver, so check back!

No comments: