Friday, May 23, 2008

Vancouver, Canada





Hey everyone, we are in Vancouver for a few days before we get on the cruise ship. We have been touring the city. Our hotel is located downtown, which is nice because we can walk everywhere. There are a lot of shops and restaurants. Last night we walked down to the Boathouse restaurant. You can see English bay while you eat. The food was great. After dinner we walked on the seawalk. The seawalk is 5 miles long and is a place where a lot people like to run, walk, bike or rollerblade.


Today we took a tour to Capalino suspension bridge and Grouse Mountain. While up on the mountain we saw grissly bears that they had rescued and now live in captivity. We also saw a lumberjack and I even got a picture with them.


Until tomorrow:)

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Paul does not look happy to be on that bridge. Christa does look happy to be with the lumberjacks. Enjoy your vacation. I will be waiting for new Pictures. I envy the two of you. Have FUN!!!!

Mary Ann Polina said...

Christa, If that patch makes you drowsy try BONINE. It can be bought over the counter and does not make you drowsy. I took it on our cruise every day just in case and had no side effects. Enjoying your blogs.

Unknown said...

Love the pictures. Glad you are having fun. I don't think Nathan was ready to leave school today. He made sure to say bye to Maty before he left. Enjoy your vacation.